Why Bell Brown Medical Institute?
Our student-centered philosophy remains at the foundation of the Bell Brown mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Students come first. Our student-centered philosophy means that you matter most at Bell Brown Medical Institute.
- Hands-on, practical instruction in health care. We train Medical Assistants, Cardiac Technicians, Patient Care Technicians and Phlebotomists to be future leaders in their field.
- Partnerships with area medical hospitals, labs, and other facilities that accept our students for externships with great opportunities for hiring.
- Small classes. An emphasis on individualized attention creates a more personal learning environment. Our low student to teacher ratio allows students to receive individual attention from the instructor.
- National Certifications. Each program includes in the cost of tuition, multiple national certifications from the National Health Career Association (NHA) and the American Red Cross.
- Flexible scheduling. You can attend classes in the morning, afternoon, or weekend to meet the demands of your busy life.
- Student services. We assign Career Coaches to all students of Bell Brown Medical Institute to help prepare them professionally and help land their career after graduation.
- Financial aid programs are available to those who qualify.
- Staff. We hire the most experienced instructors who are either distinguished medical professionals and leaders in their fields.
At Bell Brown Medical Institute, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Whether your goal is to prepare for a new career or advance with your current employer, Bell Brown Medical Institute is designed around your needs. Our career-focused programs make it possible for you to graduate in less time than you may think.
Bell Brown Medical Institute is a private career training school committed to meeting the educational challenges of graduating men and women who are qualified and job-ready for employment in the growing health care industry. We offer four comprehensive general academic programs, Clinical Medical Assistant, Administrative Medical Assistant, Comprehensive Medical Assistant, Patient Care Technician, Phlebotomy, and Cardiac Technician/EKG Technician that can be completed in as little as eight weeks to six months.