Our student-centered philosophy remains at the foundation of the Bell Brown mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Students come first. Our student-centered philosophy means that you matter most at Bell Brown Medical Institute.
- Hands-on, practical instruction in health care. We train medical professionals comprehensive clinical and administrative skills to become leaders in their field.
- Partnerships with area medical hospitals, labs, and other facilities that accept our students for externships with great opportunities for hiring.
- Small classes. An emphasis on individualized attention creates a more personal learning environment. Our low student to teacher ratio allows students to receive individual attention from the instructor.
- National Certifications. Each program includes in the cost of tuition, multiple national certifications from the National Health Career Association (NHA) and the American Red Cross.
- Flexible scheduling. You can attend classes in the morning, afternoon, or weekend to meet the demands of your busy life.
- Student services. We assign Career Coaches to all students of Bell Brown Medical Institute to help prepare them professionally and help land their career after graduation.
- Financial aid programs are available to those who qualify.
- Experienced Faculty who are distinguished medical professionals and leaders in their field.
At Bell Brown Medical Institute, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Whether your goal is to prepare for a new career or advance with your current employer, Bell Brown Medical Institute is designed around your needs. Our career-focused programs make it possible for you to graduate in less time than you may think.
Bell Brown Medical Institute is a private career training school committed to meeting the educational challenges of graduating men and women who are qualified and job-ready for employment in the growing health care industry.